- Buffalo, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that my apartment is in an old house with a lot of character. It's also in an area of the city where the houses are pretty close together, so it's nice that it's on the third floor where I can still get tons of sunlight.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1.Think of ways to use things unconventionally. My bedroom closet was shaped oddly, so I wasn't able to fit most of my clothes in it. I realized I didn't have much to store in the alcove by the back door, so I turned it into a walk-in closet area.
2. Make things seem cozy rather than cramped with throw pillows and blankets.
3. Make sure your furniture isn't too big for the space. It will make things seem smaller if you try to shove things into spots where they barely fit.
ATVideo of the Day