Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- El Dorado Hills, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The room was inspired by an IKEA bedspread my daughter fell in love with. We filled the rest of the room out with revitalized furniture and textiles from Goodwill.
- Colors used in my room
- I used Martha Stewart Living's Grape Jelly Bean for the purple, Sharkey Gray for the light gray, and Cavern for the dark gray.
- Tips for using color successfully
- When focusing on a bold color in a room, I like to edit out as many conflicting colors as possible by storing those items away. I turn books around on bookshelves or store them in color coordinating upright boxes to limit their visual impact.
- Purple Toned Grays
See all entries