Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Staunton, VA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love how warm and inviting my bedroom is and I love the natural light that comes in. My favorite thing is the Mark Twain quote on my wall, which reminds me of my home state, Missouri, where Twain is from.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I think your bedroom needs to be a place where you feel comfortable coming home to at night to rest. You should be happy to come to it when you're done with your day.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I mostly use my bedroom as a place of rest. Because of that, my bed is the most important part of my room. I have an amazing pillowtop mattress with flannel sheets for the winter, and a down comforter with a pretty but simple West Elm duvet.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat