Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Manchester UK
- Inspiration for my palette:
- It's a bathroom for my three boys, which they wanted to be as bright and colourful as possible. It reminds us of a modern artwork - or Elmer the elephant!
- Colors used in my room
- Many colours - orange, blue, white, green, purple, red, black, yellow, grey
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be scared to be bold- it makes people feel cheerful! The colours stand out best if they're put next to neutrals or whites.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013