Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Newtown, PA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I've always admired white rooms. When we found out we were having a little girl I knew I didn't want to do a traditional girls room with pink walls but I still wanted her room to be feminine and beautiful. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do an all white room with pops of pink.
- Colors used in my room
- Benjamin Moore Dove White
- Tips for using color successfully
- While I was pregnant I was often asked what the nursery theme was. When I would tell people that I didn't have a theme for the nursery and that it was going to be white, they looked at me like I was crazy, but in the end I think people are surprised with how colorful it actually looks even though the walls are white. My advice would be to go with your gut and don't let people persuade you otherwise. I know an all white room is not ideal for everyone (especially babies) but it works for us and we are thrilled with the way it turned out. (And thanks 217 Photography for the shoot!)
- Sweet White
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012