I recently had the "big security talk" with my family about why every password shouldn't be the dog's name in all lowercase. One complaint was long, random character passwords are difficult to remember. While my mom prefers keeping her passwords in a paper notebook, my grandfather was curious about ways to keep his passwords safe on his tablet. This app roundup is for him...
- 1 Cipher (Windows 8) $5.99, 1Password (iOS & Android) $17.99, & Safe in Cloud Password Manager (Android) $1.99.
- 2 mSecure (iOS & Android), $9.99.
- 3 Norton Identity Safe Password Manager (iOS & Android), Free.
- 4 SecureSafe (iOS & Android), Free.
- 5 MetroPass (Windows 8), $1.99.
- 6 Norton Zone Cloud Sharing (iOS & Android), Free.
- 7 Password Privacy & Private Data Vault (iOS), Free.
- 8 Password Locker (Windows 8), $1.49.
- 9 Password Manager (iPad), Free, $2.99.
- 10 MobileKnox (Android), Free.
(Images: top image Joelle Alcaidinho, all others as linked above)