- Cleveland, TN
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- It's clean and simple. I have always wanted an all white room and now I have it! Since it's so simple, I love the pattern that the duvet brings and the color from the shelf of books. It is a small room with a large window and it always feels bright and cheerful to me when I wake up in the morning.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- A place for everything and everything in its place. Since our bedroom is tiny (9'6" x 9'6") we have to have a place for everything. I try to make things pull double duty as well, like the full length mirror that opens to reveal a jewelry closet, and most of the things on the walls are hooks and shelves to create more storage space.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- Since our room is so small, it is basically just our bedroom. Although, I have been known to camp out on our bed with my iPad and watch movies on Netflix instead of lounging in the living room. Our room is also kind of our library since we keep all of our books on the shelf above the bed.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day