- Summit, NJ
- Inspiration for my palette:
- It's a sunroom and the place my girls do their homework and watch television, so I wanted vibrant color and lots of personality.
- Colors used in my room
- A rainbow of colors- including cool blue on the ceiling, warm green/gray on the walls, green sofa, vibrant peacock blue on the mid century credenza, yellow desk chairs, and pink and purple pillows- all tempered with white trim, white desks, and a white furry throw blanket.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Mix it up - don't worry about using just two or three colors in a room. As long as they all have a similar tone, they will work. Add a few patterns into the mix to spice things up.
- Cheery Rainbow
Room for Color