- San Rafael, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Having recently moved into a new house, I needed a hue that would work with my existing furnishings. I wanted a paint color that would bring in warmth, depth and a bit of drama. After much color testing, spanning the range of bold red, pale turquoise and even pink, I landed on this deep blue-green. To keep the energy up, I then brought in chartreuse and dynamic reds. The result is exactly what I was hoping to achieve - a funky, vintage vibe with lots of warmth.
- Colors used in my room
- Deep teal, chartreuse, pink, red, green
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to use deep wall colors. Many people are afraid to go deep because they fear a space will feel too heavy and overwhelmed with color. I find the exact opposite to be true. A deep wall color can help furniture and accessories "settle" into a space and appear less busy by eliminating contrast.
- Deep Teal with a Funky Vintage Vibe
Room for Color