- Woodland, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The Mediterranean inspired this room. My house is a Spanish Colonial Revival and most of the rooms are neutral. I thought the guest room would be a great place to try something different but keep with the Spanish/Mediterranean feel of the home.
- Colors used in my room:
- Walls - Benjamin Moore Blue Spa
Ceiling, doors & Trim - BM Linen White
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Finding complimentary colors to balance out the room. Especially if you use a bright color as your main color.
ATVideo of the Day