- Jacksonville, FL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Our home is almost ninety years old. It's fitting that our son's room is composed of many inherited antiques and vintage pieces, but I didn't want it to be stuffy or (entirely) expected. The room is filled with pieces that are precious to us in terms of memories, but it's okay if something gets barfed on or breaks.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Make it a place where you can rest and play. Everything else will work itself out.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- The bed is for jumping (always), the crib is for sleeping (never), the chair is for rocking (sometimes), and the books are for eating (obviously). I think that covers it.
My Bedroom Retreat