Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We love mid-century modern style and finding special items that brighten up our space. My eye is always drawn to yellows and recently I've been a fan of certain blue tones. Because we are renters we express our individuality through the pieces we bring to the space, rather than painting or adding wallpaper.
- Colors used in my room
- We used a vintage-inspired robin's egg blue and a sunshine yellow for the accents in our combined living and dining room. We feel like those colors pair well with our wood floors.
- Tips for using color successfully
- I suggest adding pops of color to neutral spaces to make the most impact. A statement piece can make all the difference.
- Robin's Egg & Sunshine
See all entries