Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Gaithersburg, MD
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I like using bright colors against a neutral or muted background. I wanted our bedroom to be peaceful and calm for uwinding and sleeping but I also wanted it to be a bright and happy place for snuggling and reading stories with my girls.
- Colors used in my room
- Blues, Yellow, White, Pink
- Tips for using color successfully
- For me the best way to use color is in bold and unepected ways. I always incorporate my daugters' art and quirky vintage pieces in with more graphic and boldly patterned pillows and rugs. I think those all those elements together make a room feel cozy.
- Happy & Relaxed
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013