Location: Orlando, Florida
I knew I wanted to brave the green walls whether we were having a boy or a girl, the gender specific colors could come later.
Once we found out we were having a girl, I opted for hot pink, with a touch of light pink to compliment the green. After spending countless hours researching nursery ideas on Pinterest and other blogs, I knew I wanted the room to be fun and not too "baby." I am so happy with how the nursery came together with the random pieces of furniture and decorating ideas.
• Green Stripes: Wall Pops
• Crib: Delta Venetian Sleigh Lifetime Convertible Crib from Babies 'R' Us
• Side table: Already owned
• Glider & Ottoman: Bella Ivy from Babies 'R' Us
• Pillow: Target
• Shelf & Frames: RIBBA from IKEA
• Hot pink vase: SOMRIG from IKEA
• Print & Poster: Etsy
• Curtains: Xhilaration from Target
• Changing Table/Dresser Drawers: EXPEDIT from IKEA
• Changing Pad & Cover: Babies 'R' Us
• Lamps: TJ Maxx
• Hot Pink Piggy Bank: Hobby Lobby
• Hamper: TJ Maxx
• Wall Decor: Umbra Wallflowers from a boutique
• Book Shelves: BEKVAM Spice Racks from IKEA
Thanks Kendra! Readers, find Kendra at A Day in the Life of the Gilbertson Family.
(Images: Kendra Gilbertson)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE