Name: Kennedy Ree (5 months)
Location: Suwanee, Georgia
I originally had a very neutral nursery planned. The walls were beige and everything else was white...and I was bored and uninspired.
I decided to add some drama to the room all the while keeping it girly and making sure it's a room that she can grown in to as well. I originally wanted to wallpaper one wall, but that busted my budget immediately. I ended up using a stencil instead and it turned out looking even better than the wallpaper design I had picked out!
I have been a fan of Ashley Goldberg, so using a couple of her illustrations was top priority for me. Even though I had to completely re-do the nursery from what it looked like when Kennedy was born, I'm glad to say that it's finished and lovely!
- Prints above the crib: Ashley Goldberg
- Rug: RugsUSA
- Crib: Graco Lauren Signature Convertible Crib
- Origami Mobile: Spare Bedroom Studio
- Stencil: Cutting Edge Stencils
- Book Shelves: IKEA picture frame ledges
- Wall color: Sherwin Williams Simply White
Thanks, Emily! Readers, visit at What Emily Does.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: What Emily Does)