Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Portland, OR
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I love a clean and calm palette with pops of color that make me smile every time I look at them.
- Colors used in my room
- Yellowrod, custom white, antique aqua
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't over do it! If you like bright colors, use them on smaller areas. Also, do what makes you feel happy and calm. Color can make a huge difference when it comes to your emotional state of mind.
- Rustic Scandinavian
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013