Words are such an important part of our everyday experience. Have you ever tried to NOT read the signs you're passing when you're walking down the street? I find it's impossible! But for our little ones, it's still an uncharted world.
Help them get started with the basics - perhaps their name, or a favorite word - by adding lettering to their room decor. The trick, of course, is finding letters you can stand looking at and reading every day of the week! These options include minimalist, maximalist, and retro finds too. I would have to go eclectic and take a letter from each style.
(Images as linked above)
- Grow Handmade Wood Sign ($38, Oh Dier Living)
- HOME letters in Welded Wire ($162.03, Design Atelier Article)
- Art Deco Inspired Letter with Wings ($35, Edie's Lab)
- Magnificent Metal Letters ($35, Land of Nod)
- Handmade Fur Embellished Letter ($18, Bell Bloom Design)
- Carnival Style Wood Letter ($35, Edie's Lab)
- Oversized Zinc Letters ($98, Anthropologie)