Daylight Savings Time always makes me so mad this time of year. Spring forward? WHAT??? We lose a precious hour? I miss that hour every.single.year. I feel like I lose it over and over again.
To help kick my doldrums I'm on the hunt for a fun kitchen clock. My four-year-old is starting to get interested in telling time, and I just think having something we can all enjoy will help with that process. Plus, it'll make the kitchen way cuter. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Jonathan Adler's Apple Lacquer Clock would be super perfect for the kitchen, or a classroom for that matter.
2. The classic Kit-Kat. We had one of these when I was growing up. Love it.
3. Helvetica Clock by Richard Shed Studio. There was a limited number of these produced, so I'm not sure we could get our hands on one if we tried. Fingers crossed that promoting it will make them more readily available.
4. Vitra's Zoo Timers go back to 1965. The George Nelson designs have become a modern classic, and fit well with the current trend toward neon.
5. Who could compile a list of clocks for kids a leave off the cuckoo? This colorful one strikes a nice balance between traditional and playful. Sadly in our open plan space, it would likely drive me cuckoo! The kids would love it though.