Some parents are great at coming up with engaging activities for their kids that don't involve tvs and iPads. And some of us are...less great at it. Here are some of our favorite activities to do with kids from the past year to inspire you and try out at home.
• Make Discovery Eggs
• Inspire your Kids with 'Planned Discoveries'
• Pizza Play Food That Kids Can Make
• A Washi Tape Toy Car Track
• Apple Picking Activity Game
• Crafting with Cardboard: Build a Box House
• Make a Play Library Kit
• Indoor Activity: Make Cardboard Stackers
• Make Your Own Shoe Tying Practice Board
• Make an Outdoor Science Lab
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)