As far as arts and crafts are concerned, there are some solutions that seems very simple to implement:
• Mom's Crafty Space has an Upcycled Montessori-Styled Crayon Holder Tutorial for us which I love, not only is it beautiful, but it's also a good exercise for color sorting.
• I heart Organizing made an art caddy, using chalk paint, so it can be personalized by the kids to their taste.
• Cheeky Kitchen shared the organization of their pantry, which includes a shelf for arts and crafts, and their use of tincans with simple labels.
• A Bowl Full of Lemons brings us the over-the-door shoe organizer as arts and crafts organizer.
• One Orange Giraffe has the Portable Art Studio, which is essential a craft bucket with pockets around it. Simple, and easy to organize supplies in.
(Images: as linked above)