Yesterday we got a sneak peek of DwellStudios first ever direct mail catalog which is currently on its way to those on the mailing list. It's 90+ pages of inspiration for everything from nurseries to very grown-up bedrooms and from playrooms to dinner parties. We pulled five great looking photos that illustrate some of the design tips put forward in the baby and kid section of the catalog - jump below for the details.
Ideas shown above, left to right:
1. Start planning the big kid room from the start: "Save time and money by planning ahead for the transition from nursery to kids room. Choose wall colors, window treatments and light fixtures that grow with you."
2. Showcase a simple, small collection: "For easy wall decor put up some masks. The 3-dimensional effect is great and it's available for play too...."
3. An easy color trick to try: "Using tonal colors is a classic design trick. The Gio palette of blues from powder to navy is perfect for a boys room."
4. It's all about the fun little details: "We love our new ID tages - We use them everywhere, from an address on the kids lunch box to labeling in the play room. They make organization fun."
5. Layered pattern is a great modern look: "Don't forget about your walls. Graphic wallpaper is an easy way to mix patterns and make a design statement."
For a look at the "grown-up" side of the new catalog, check out our post on Apartment Therapy.
To request a catalog: DwellStudio