Ideas shown above, left to right:
1. Start planning the big kid room from the start: "Save time and money by planning ahead for the transition from nursery to kids room. Choose wall colors, window treatments and light fixtures that grow with you."
2. Showcase a simple, small collection: "For easy wall decor put up some masks. The 3-dimensional effect is great and it's available for play too...."
3. An easy color trick to try: "Using tonal colors is a classic design trick. The Gio palette of blues from powder to navy is perfect for a boys room."
4. It's all about the fun little details: "We love our new ID tages - We use them everywhere, from an address on the kids lunch box to labeling in the play room. They make organization fun."
5. Layered pattern is a great modern look: "Don't forget about your walls. Graphic wallpaper is an easy way to mix patterns and make a design statement."
To request a catalog: DwellStudio