It's Springtime at last! And a perfect time to change out those plain and dreary bed sheets for something bright and fun. Here are a few floral options for your little girls' rooms that aren't so grown up that they still can't be fresh and fun.
1. These great Scandinavian Shams from Urban Outfitters could be paired with a solid bedsheet. $34.00 for 2.
2. Floral Gem line from Land of Nod. Toddler sheet set, $49.00.
3. Tulip Festival line, also from Land of Nod. Crib quilt pictured here, $79.00.
4. The Pieni Unikko Multi sheet set is a classic design in a bright new color combo. Here, the XL twin sheet set, for $84.95.
5. There are a number of Etsy sellers who make custom bedding from floral fabrics, or pick a pre-sewn option like this Pink Paradise Sheet from Caden Lane Baby Bedding. $52.00.
(Image credits: Urban Outfitters; Land of Nod; Land of Nod; Marimekko; CadenLaneBabyBedding on Etsy)