Lace is a big decor trend for 2013, and children's rooms are no different. White lace looks clean and comfortable in any setting. It needn't be all about soft dreaminess. Paired with modern pieces, lace also works for a more vintage, eclectic space. Here's a round up of inspirational bedrooms, along with some available lace decor for you to get the look.
- Ikea's 2013 catalog trades in its usual clean lines and bright colors for a softer look.
- In this room, from Milk Magazine, the sweetness of the lace is offset by bright and colorful wallpaper.
- Lace curtains are just one aspect of this vintage-meets-modern bedroom, from Home by Novogratz on HGTV.
- Emily from Emmmy Lizzzy created this DIY lace lamp for her daughter's room.
- This vintage lace teepee created by Morgan Hungerford West is available for sale at BHLDN.
- Zara Home's spring catalog is filled with lace decor and you can find this Flower Frill Bedding from their kids department.
- A lace curtain accents this soft, vintage style nursery for baby Amelie on Apartment Therapy.
(Images: as linked above)