There are many kids' belongings worth organizing, but, let's face it, there's something to be said for unceremoniously dumping toys in a box at the end of the day. And if you can push that box around from room to room or into a corner, all the better. Adding casters to wooden crates has become a popular DIY strategy for portable kids' storage as evidenced by these five examples we collected. The biggest caveat is to make sure your box or crate is well sanded for kids' use.
1. A large thrift store crate turned toy box. A second one was turned into a rolling coffee table. Read more: Little Pink Monster
2. Casters added to an old wooden box become an art box to store a child's supply of arts and crafts materials. Read more: lifeontwentieth
3. A wooden shipping box transformed into a rolling toy box in a family living room. Read more: FreidaFroo
4. Found crates repurposed into portable toy boxes with casters. Read more: Elsie Marley
5. These rolling wooden toy boxes were made from pallet wood which was sanded and stained. Read more and find building instructions: Camelot Art Creations