- New York, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- After living with roommates in a windowless bedroom in Chelsea I was desperate for a retreat of my own that was bright, airy, and at the same time cozy. My little studio apartment is perched on the 37th floor of a vintage high-rise, I love being able to lay in bed and watch the boats go down the Hudson River, or watch the storms roll in from the west.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Simplicity, if you don't need it, get rid of it! Get creative with your storage, and don't settle for what's expected... I'm all about the element of the unexpected.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Well, living in a tiny studio my bedroom acts as my home office for my design business, my cafeteria, my living room, my yoga studio, my cocktail lounge, and of course my bedroom. I make the most out of my space by having items that can be used for multiple things.
My Bedroom Retreat