Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted the space to feel feminine and edgy.
- Colors used in my room
- Light Gray, Charcoal Gray, Fuscia, White, Neutrals
- Tips for using color successfully
- I like using intense colors against neutrals. The contrast can actually give a calming effect. Using color is similar to a choreographed dance. Colors have to flow and balance with one another to showcase beautifully. Have fun with it!
- Pretty Edgy in Pink
See all entries