- Wake Forest, NC
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My condo is in a converted paper mill originally built in 1854. It has huge windows, 30 inch thick granite walls and 14 ft. high ceilings. Add to that its location on the river and I couldn't find a better home.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. White walls with big bursts of color keep things light, bright and interesting.
2. Not every empty corner needs embellishment. Learn to love the negative space.
3. Only keep things that are used often and loved. If it doesn't make your life easier or bring you joy, lose it!