Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Cheadle Heath United Kingdom
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The room was originally yellows and grays but painting the walls nearly black was all it took to start adding bright pops in a primary palette. I added the Chiang Mai Dragon fabric to plain lamp shades and painted the canvas to tie it all together.
- Colors used in my room
- Dark slate for the walls, mustard yellow, deep red and royal blue.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Start with a fabric or wallpaper that successfully marries a few colours and then use that to pull your palette of colours for the rest of the room. Keep it restrained to three dominant colours maximum to keep the room looking cohesive.
- Royal, Mustard & Berry
See all entries