- Brandon, FL
- Square Feet:
- Over 1000 sqft: Owner
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- It's my favorite spot of the house and the first area I decorated when we moved in. You get a view of our pool table room and our living room as soon as you enter. All of the pieces in view have been found at thrift stores, estate sales, yard sales, or flea markets over the last 4 years.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. Photoshop potential furniture finds to see if they're worth the money and time.
2. Keep it minimal and clean; the first thing guests should see isn't clutter.
3. Add the pieces that make you happy. My Brasilia bar cart and vintage carafe collection are prized possessions.