I'm not one for slogan T-shirts, I don't understand rocks etched with "dream" and "imagine," and I cringe at the thought of motivational speakers. And yet I have found myself drawn to these prints that spell out how I want to live.
These are a far cry from the hokey motivational posters that decorated my classrooms in grade school. I still don't know that I could have more than one of these prints on a wall at a time, but I appreciate the message, good looks, and reasonable price of each one.
1. Kind to Yourself by Art Equals Happy, $1
2. Creative Life by Hello Cherie, $25
3. Skies by Lizzy Stewart, about $30.54
4. Beautiful Place by Slide Sideways, $8
5. Ne Sois Pas Triste [Don't Be Sad] by Corduroy, $8
6. The Instant Comfort Pocket Box - Red Glasses by Kim's Little Monsters, about $11.68
7. It Always Seems Impossible Until It Is Done by The Love Shop, $20
8. You Are My Sunshine by Yee Haw, $13
9. Be Present Every Day by Groundwork, $20
10. Believe in People by Mister Rob, $38
Images: as linked above