- IKEA, Elizabeth, NJ – Best place to find cabinets that won't break your bank. My entire set cost less than 1k. With the right fittings, they can look just as great as ones that cost a lot more.
- SINO CARPET, 169 Bowery Street, New York, NY (212-334-5046). Go to a larger showroom for tile selection and Sino can get the same at a more economical price.
3 Compelling kitchen cooking/design tips:
- Pull out trays in the cabinets, IKEA lets you specify either shelves or these trays, but these trays work a lot better because hard to reach corners don't exist.
- Dark tiles will hide grease and dirt well at least until you can find time to clean it off.
- Soak your dirty pots in water once you are done with them for a few hours, it'll cut down on scrubbing time.