For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home and we strive to make it green and healthy from the building materials and appliances to our cleaning products and waste practices. Read on for some of the year's best kitchen tips and resources.
• 1 Tips to Make Your Kitchen More Eco-Friendly
• 2 Sustainable Kitchen Flooring: 6 Options and Where To Buy
• 3 Our Favorite Kitchen Paint Colors (With Recommendations!)
• 4 How to Make Any Fridge More Efficient
• 5 Green Clean Makeover: The Kitchen
• 6 Green Clean Makeover: Under The Kitchen Sink
• 7 Green Clean Makeover: The Pantry
• 8 Creative Uses For Kitchen Scraps
• 9 5 Places To Put A Compost Bin In A Small Kitchen
• 10 5 Biodegradable and Compostable Trash Bags
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)