As a big fan of the chambray shirt, my motto has become why stop at the closet? Defined as a fine lightweight fabric woven with white threads across a colored warp, I have been slowly adding this versatile textile into other areas of my home and it does not disappoint. Below you can find 10 lovely chambray linens for the kitchen, including a couple DIYs for the sewers out there.
1. Thick Linen Chambray Apron, $46 from Fog Linen for Provisions by Food52
2. Nordic Blue Chambray Kitchen Furoshiki Towel, $28 from Ambatalia
3. Geo Dots Chambray Napkin Set, $48/set of 4 from Nell & Mary
4. Fringed Chambray Napkins, DIY from The Purl Bee
5. Grey Chambray Linen Tablecloth, $198 from Adler & Co.
6. Star Chambray Cocktail Napkin Set, $44/set of 4 from Leif
7. Diamond Chambray Kitchen Towel, $15/ set of 2 from Coyuchi
8. Super Simple Dishtowels, DIY from The Purl Bee
9. Indigo Brush Stripe Kitchen Apron, $60 from Nell & Mary
10. Simple Stitch Chambray Placemat & Napkin Set, $129/set of 4 from Coyuchi
(Image credits: Mark Weinberg for Food52; Ambatalia; Nell & Mary; The Purl Bee; Alder & Co.; Leif; Coyuchi; The Purl Bee; Nell & Mary; Coyuchi)