Found on the blog Ill Seen, Ill Said, this Parisian-style bistro by Domestic Architecture offers lots of inspiring kitchen ideas, from shelving options to color palettes...
• 1 Staggered wine cubbies are an interesting idea for open shelving.
• 2 A backdrop of light gray wallpaper and floors makes the dark chairs stand out.
• 3 The bar's yellow wall and green side table compliment the neutral palette.
• 4 A geometric pattern on the angled walls adds architectural interest.
• 5 Large windows fill the space with sunlight.