If you want to update your kitchen, but can't afford new fixtures or appliances, consider wallpaper. Since wall space in kitchens in usually limited, it's often an affordable option. The range of wallpaper options is unlimited these days, but as these blue and white kitchens show, sometimes classic colorways are the most appealing.
- Designer Michael Penney's kitchen shows off his great eye and talent at creating an eclectic but cohesive space. From Canadian House + Home.
- It sounds like a bit much to pair blue cabinets with blue wallpaper, but it works wonderfully in this airy kitchen from House Beautiful.
- The wallpaper flows right into matching fabric benches in Tory Burch's kitchen, and all the traditional elements are balanced out with a Saarinen table and chairs. From Quadrille.
- A gorgeous green island and classic white cabinets look fresh and chic with floral wallpaper in a kitchen from Andrea Schumacher Designs.
- Osborne & Little's classic ‘Pompadour Du Barry’ wallpaper adds unexpected pattern to a simple white kitchen in Home Beautiful.
(Image credits: Canadian House + Home; House Beautiful; Quadrille; Andrea Schumacher; Home Beautiful)