- Love, love, love this cheerful kitchen from Canadian House and Home. We'd place a few pots of fresh herbs outside that perfectly placed window for easy access.
- We're not exactly sure what's being stored in those big boxes on the top shelf, but leave it to the folks at Martha Stewart to keep this small kitchen perfectly organized.
- A kitchen awash in progressively deeper tones of blue-green, from House to Home.
- Sharon and Spencer's Danish & Dogs Domicile is filled with amazing rooms, and the fresh green kitchen is no exception.
- Who needs stainless steel? Retro appliances add tons of character to this Catskills Cottage on a Budget, via The New York Times