We've covered plenty of ways to embellish your media walls, but there's nothing like merging gallery style art hanging with home entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind personalized living space...
ELEMENTS FOR THIS LOOK:
- A flat and muted background paint color for the art to really "pop"
- A wall-mounted media console
- Bottom lighting for the shelves
- Painted floorboards (or are they wire management, just camouflaged?)
- A slightly higher than normal TV mount (which blends into the artwork)
- Personalized artifacts to complement the media wall
We personally appreciate the injection of green into the space, which gives it a lively jolt of energy rather than feeling completely stark and overly modernist. If we had the choice, we might add another art piece to balance out the other side of the TV, but it's still a slick little setup.
Thanks for sharing, KMR! Keep up the great work!
[Image: KMR's suburban adventure]