…my veins are humming with the thrill that comes from encountering the pleasantly unexpected: playful expressions of craft that delight, comfort and add color to an otherwise cement-hued day.
Like yarn bombs for the home, these whimsical, yet sophisticated, pieces create a rush of adrenaline, a hint of giddiness and touch of desire.
Shown above, top row, left to right:
1. Vintage Restored Hand-Knit Chairs, Melanie Porter. Made to order from $1855
2. Granny Pendant Lights by Pudelskern Design for Casamania, Aria Small $335, Large $735.
3. Mushroom Pouf, Anthropologie $168
4. Mangas Rugs by Patricia Urquiola for Gan, Unica Home $2910
5. Texel Ottoman by FLOCKS, Thomas Eyck $1420.
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Knitted Poufs, CB2 $79.95
7. Jumper Chair by Bertjan Pot, Established & Sons $1855
8. Icy Wire Handmade Lampshade, Etsy Shop – Yoola $130
9. Nantucket Pillow 20” – Grey, ZGallerie $49.95
10. Aran rug by FLOCKS, Thomas Eyck $9370