Bored with your decor? Add a bit of bohemian flair with macrame. Whether you opt for a small planter or a full-scale art piece, this traditional rope art looks unexpectedly great as a part of airy, modern spaces.
- Artist Sally England created this gorgeous headboard for the Ace Hotel in Portland.
- Lovely planters hang beside the bed in a farmhouse in Idaho. From Design*Sponge.
- A bright blue owl hangs beside owl prints in a cheerful family home from Design Mom.
- A vintage wall hanging pairs with colorful curtains in space by interior designer Shannon Tate.
- A white planter is perfect in this bohemian chic bedroom, complete with rattan headboard. From Family Love Tree.
(Images: As linked above.)