Just 23 years old, Krabbe's sun dappled apartment is an idealized IKEA catalog page come to life. Lacquered white throughout, with touches of warm wood, leather, and a few thoughtfully placed plants, the small Swedish contemporary apartment is also packed to the brim with some fine home entertainment options, making it obvious Krabbe takes his A/V equipment as seriously as his home decor...
Unplggd Tour Survey:
Tech style: Swedish ModernKrabbe's previous apartment, with many of the same furnishings, decorative elements, and electronic components in his current space. It appears he traded up for more windows at the expense of wall space, thus losing the option to wall mount his 52" flat panel.
Home Tech Hardware:
- Cambridge Audio DacMagic AD / DA converter
- Harman Kardon AVR 355 Receiver
- HP Pavilion DV6-3167eo Laptop
- HP Pavilion dv9700 Laptop
- Integra DTR-40.2 surround amplifier
- Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse
- Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K800 Keyboard
- Logitech Z-4 PC speaker
- M2Tech Hi-Face Hi-End S/PDIF Output Interface
- Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 Mouse + Keyboard
- Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium 20GB
- Monitor Audio Silver RX Center Center Speaker
- Monitor Audio Silver RX W12 Subwoofer
- Monitor Audio Silver RX-FX surround/bookshelf speakers
- Monitor Audio Silver RX8 Floor Speaker
- Para Sound New Classic 5125 Amplifier
- Philips 52PFL5604H HDTV
- Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S Smartphone
- Samsung SyncMaster BX2450 Monitors
- Sony Playstation 3 80GB
- Supra Sword Combicon (pair) 4m Speaker cables
Furniture: IKEA TV console, MIO Lago Coffee Table, IKEA TIRUP Leather Swivel Chair, IKEA rug
Accessories: Fliqlo Screensaver
Lighting: Rydén General lighting.
Additional Elements: Offecct Soundwave Scrunch acoustic panels (shown below in white).
Photos by Krabbe at Min Hembio
• HOUSE TOUR ARCHIVE Check out past house tours here
• Interested in sharing your home with Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors through our House Tour Submission Form.
• Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Submission Form.