Kravet is launching its first-ever Blogfest, to be held in New York City from May 16 to 18. Registration is at capacity, and the guest list includes "design icons such as Barbara Barry, Eric Cohler, William Diamond and Anthony Baratta, David Easton, Suzanne Kasler, Thomas O'Brien and Suzanne Rheinstein" as well as more than 100 design bloggers and shelter mags including Architectural Digest, ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, and Traditional Home. More news and links below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Kravet Hosts Inaugural Blogfest 2011 in New York City | Kravet Blog
• Kravet's sold-out 'Blogfest' kicks off in NYC next week | Editor at Large
• Paula Deen to Launch Beefy New Collection of Home Accessories | Curbed
• MoMA to Buy American Folk Art Museum Building | New York Times
• James Beard Outstanding Restaurant Design Winners | Interior Design
• Review: Plastic, a Toxic Love Story | Design Observer