Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Halifax Canada
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- What do I love most about my space? Being completely head over heels in love with each square inch of it. I surround myself with the things I love, that inspire me, and that make me smile. That's what my small space is all about: being distinctly me and expressing myself creatively. I love waking up every morning and being energized and inspired by my surroundings.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- 1. Light. My apartment gets very little natural light, and that limited amount of light doesn't travel far into the space either. So I've had to become a bit of a lamp hoarder. I've forgone a dining space so that my office/studio space, which needs the light most, can hang out in the limited sunshine-filled real estate.
2. Budget. I'm a lowly university student with a super duper tight university student budget. It poses a challenge, but I make it work as best I can. It's forced me to be a little more crafty piecing together my space, but I think that makes me love it all the more.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2012