Wow, you guys are really shaking your tails and making good progress. Now, what can you finish up this weekend? If you haven't already, take some time to set yourself up with a landing strip. Next week, we'll have a little retail therapy and get rid of some of the stuff in your Outbox. Until then, jump below for a refresher on this week's assignment and a look at the progress your fellow Curees have been making.
For those of you doing the One-Room workout, how are your colour choices coming? Narrowing down what tone a room should be (warm or cool) can help you declutter what won't fit in that room. When we did our own bedroom, once we made the decision to go for a cool palette, our choices were narrowed down and everything started to make sense. And a lot of stuff went into the outbox!
To Do This Week (Deep Treatment):
- Vacuum or dust mop your entire apartment
- Clean and declutter your entrance. (Move all the old mail, catalogues and magazines from all over your apartment or house to the Outbox.)
- Arrange to have all repairs taken care of over the next three weeks.
- Identify cool room and warm rooms and apply the 80/20 color rule.
- Cook two meals at home this week.
- Design an invitation to your housewarming.
To Do This Week (One Room Workout):
- Research your shopping list (use our online resources).
- Research and call in help.
- Determine cool room and warm rooms and apply the 80/20 colour rule.
- Determine if window treatments are necessary.
- Check out and upload photos to the Southwest's Spring Cure Flickr Pool
- Check out who are blogging their Cure progress