If you're in need of some eclectic occasional chairs, take a look at this pair of antique English armchairs covered in its original red mole hair (?!). These chairs boast some very intricate and subtle wood inlays around the legs and arms. Priced to sell at $200.
More good stuff after the jump...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Very Cute Antique/Shabby Chic Table & 2 Chairs for $150
- French Style Bergere chair from the 1930's for $250
- Set of ANTIQUE WOODEN DOORS for Best Offer
- 1860s Civil War Couch for $1800
- Antique Victorian Gold Mirror for $175
- Antique Oak Murphy Bed for $600
- Elegant 1940's Hollywood Couch for $350
- mid-century modern SOFA- converts to bed for $200
- SET OF TWO BEAUTIFUL ANTIQUE FEDERAL CHAIRS for $650