A friend of ours found a personals ad on Craigslist that she felt was her SOULMATE. Or, at the very least, 3 dinners and a movie. We were skeptical, so we told her, "Sounds a little too good to be true..." (followed by, "Are you sure you want to look for love on Craigslist?") Now, we can't help but feel the same way about THIS particular ad: An authentic Eames lounger and ottoman? Bought in 1995? Good condition? Black butter leather? $500?! Someone go check it out quick!
Apartment Therapy Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll post you here on the front page...
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- vintage chair for $30
- cute + hip vintage sofa for $100
- TWO VINTAGE HOLLYWOOD REGENCY COFFEE TABLES for $275
- Eames Rocker for $375
- 4 Herman Miller/ Eames Chairs for $325
- Wassily Chair by famous designer Marcel Breuer for $95
- Lucite & Steel Modern Chair 1960's for $740
- HOLLYWOOD REGENCY COFFEE TABLE for $300
- mid-century modern wooden 2 - level corner end table for $50
- Hollywood REgency Carved Wood Shell CHairs for $60/pair