Get an antique, repaint it, reupholster it...and then redecorate the entire house? Sure, it happens. That's what happened to this vintage antique chair redone completely with new glossy black paint and a Marimekko-esque fabric seat. There are two available (one with arms and one without), both going for $150 a pop.
More good stuff after the jump!
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- original George Nelson black slat bench by Herman Miller Eames era for $300
- vintage Danish modern teak desk 1960s Eames era Denmark Really nice! for $650
- modern gray/blue couch good condition for $250
- WEST ELM GLASS & WHITE COFFEE TABLE FOR OUTDOORS for $125
- LARGE BEVELED MIRROR **SHABBY CHIC WHITE** for $125
- blue aqua ikea chair mid century modern for $45
- Cool Tulip Style Chair-Mid Century Design for $165 OBO
- Original 1950's 50s Yellow & white Kitchen / Patio Chair Set of 6 for $200
- Retro 50's diner dinette for $250