We saw something similar to this fancy stool in a back issue of Elle Decor, but we think we like this vintage stool made by Sligh a wee bit better: nice detailing in the legs, waterfall back, and a seat upholstered in a beautiful wine-colored velvet. Perfect for a bedroom or vanity, and only $50.
More good stuff after the jump!
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Vintage Metal Lawyers Bookcase for $120
- Mid-Century Modern Walnut Desk for $225
- George Nelson couch - Vintage Herman Miller for $2900
- Green and Blue Anthropologie, Vintage-Like, Shabby Chic Floral Rug for $100
- Walnut & Leather Dining Chairs (x4) for $260
- Soda Pop Crate (antique/vintage) for $10
- Pair of original Van Keppel Green chairs and ottomans for $2400
- Gorgeous Vintage Shabby Chic Dresser Cabinet w. Glass Knob for $245
- Vintage - metal age unique reading / stand light - way cool! for $290
- (((PLYCRAFT))) Muklhauser type swivel chair for $225