Good Quote: "It's gonna get worse before it gets better" - Tanrazz
Is there a tornado in your house? There is in ours. But after disposing of five, yes five, file boxes of recipes, we are feeling lighter, lightheaded even. How big is your paper pile? This week's assignment after the jump...
This week, for those doing the Deep Treatment, our focus is on the office and the paper that collects there. Often this is the same area that houses the computer and its many wires. Consider going wireless. Check our sister site, UNPLUGGD; it's an incredible resource for solving all of the tech issues in your life. We're also going to take a one day media fast from the information blitz. You'll be surprised how rejuvenated this can make you feel.
- Vacuum, dust and mop throughout
- Take care of repairs this week
- Clean office and related closets
- Declutter files
- Cook 3 meals at home this week
- Eat at home Sunday through Thursday
- Get to bed early and read before sleep
- Tackle the cord octopus
- Look into wireless technology
- Try a one day media fast
Are you doing the One Room Remedy? This week, you'll be testing out paint samples in your room. From our own experience, we suggest trying out your paint samples on large pieces of foam core so you can see how the paint looks in different lights. You'll also be ordering from your shopping list. Go slowly here and really think about what you want to bring into your home.
- Try paint samples in your room
- Finalize paint choices
- Order from your shopping list
- Check out and upload photos to the Southwest's Spring Cure Flickr Pool
- Check out Southwesterners who are blogging their Cure progress
- LA Spring Cure 08: Week 4 - Weekend
- LA Spring Cure 08: Week 4 - Clearing Out and Preparing to Shop
- LA Spring Cure 08: Week 3 – Weekend
- LA Spring Cure 08: Week 3 - Keeping the Outside World at Bay
- LA Spring Cure 08: Week 2: Weekend
- LA Spring Cure 08: Week 2: Getting Your Hands Dirty
- LA Spring Cure 08: Week 1: Weekend
- LA Spring Cure 08: Week 1 - Welcome Class!
- LA Spring Cure 08: Official Sign Up
- LA Spring Cure 08: Getting Started