- Kitchen accomplished - Cookbook author Paula Wolfert's Sonoma home...A Brooklynite's approach to west coast living.
- Seems like new times - Gerard O'Brien's exhibition of furniture and decorative arts from the mid-20th century. (At Reform, 816 N. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles; 310. 854.1033.)
- Heart of stones - Finally! Olivier Morange has opened his showroom on La Cienega. livinstoneusa.com .
- Contemporary Crafts Market 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday through Sunday at Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, 1855 Main St. craftsource.org.
- Whole Foods - The West Hollywood store just opened a 2,000-square-foot Lifestyle department opened with eco-friendly furniture, dinnerware and sheets. (7859 Santa Monica Blvd.; 323. 848.4200.)
- Creating a grand illusion - Huge landscape for tiny spaces (right up our ally!
- Man of the House: The autumn of his content Another west coaster desperate for fall.
- Natives reap rewards of winter rains - Now is the month to be planting and it's been made easier by the rain. Lilac, manzanita, sage, even yuccas are good to go.
- A treasure hunt on Robertson - South of Pico, far from the trendys at the Ivy is an eclectic mix of home furnishings that reflects the cultural melting pot of Los Angeles.