It seems like every week of the school year brings with it a new labeling challenge: lunch containers, galoshes, backpacks, and hoodies all need to be labeled. Soon mittens and other winter accoutrements will need to be connected to their owners or face an uncertain fate in the lost and found. Here are some favorites from our labeling arsenal.
1. Goodbyn Dishwasher-Safe Sticker Sets - $3.50-5.50, Goodbyn
2. Bitty Clothing Labels - $21.88 for 84, Name Bubbles
3. Write Away Labels - $12 for 30, Mabel's Labels
4. Rub-a-Dub Laundry Marker - $3.49 for two, Sharpie
5. Sew-on Clothing Labels - $15.95 for 100, Namemaker
(Images: as linked above)